[WT-support] Has the $QSOB4 SO2R bug been fixed in V4?

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:50:54 CEST 2009

What if the station calling, busted your call in the first place? He is in
you log but you are not in his log.

if you refuse to work him sending QSOB4 you will have a NIL and suffer
penalty for NIL. I don't know what the penalty for NIL in Sweeptakes, but in
CQWW its 1+3 QSOs

if you work him again, then you have an "opportunity cost" of 1 QSO

it seems to me that -1 is always better than -4

Anyway, the above has nothing to do with correcting the bug, which of course
should be corrected

73
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net> wrote:

> 2009/8/5 José Nunes CT1BOH <ct1boh at gmail.com>
>
>> Just work the dupe.
>> There should be a penalty for people who don't work  dupes...
>>

> Obviously you have never entered the ARRL Sweepstakes contest, where you
> can work a station only once the entire weekend, and the exchange is
> extraordinarily long.  In this contest, it is much faster NOT to work the
> dupe, especially when others are calling at the same time.
>
> This bug makes the SO2R scenarios completely unusable in such contests, and
> I am really hoping that it will be fixed soon.
>
> 73,
> Bob, N6TV

José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh