[WT-support] QSO numbers again

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 4 20:43:05 CEST 2009

Ian,

What I am saying is that the rules are so vague that they may encourage the
octopus (using a multi-multi station with lots of fancy lockouts to compete
as a multi-single).  They probably don't understand the implications of
that.  They need to make it clear in their rules.

And if two stations are allowed on phone and CW at the same time, with one
working only multipliers, it is quite impractical to try to use sequential
serial numbers, whether logging on paper or in typical software.