[WT-support] WinTest on Netbook Asus Eee PC 1005HA-H

Hans Johansson sm0imj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:05:14 CEST 2009

Hi Mirko,
I have been using an Asus EeePC 1000H for just about a year and it
works just fine.

One thing you will find (with all netbooks) is that the small screen
do limit you with regards to the number of windows you can display on
the screen. Apart from that, everything works just fine. There is no
serial port on the Asus netbooks, but I'm using (for CAT and CW) the
Deltaco USB-Serial adapter without any problems.

When at the DX/Contest QTH (sk0ux.se) I plug in an LCD screen to give
all the necessary space for windows.

73's
Hans - SMØIMJ