[WT-support] WinTest on Netbook Asus Eee PC 1005HA-H

Mirko Holte DJ1AA at web.de
Tue Aug 4 09:25:16 CEST 2009

Hello WIN-Test User,

I am very interrested to buy a Asus Eee PC 1005HA-H 10 Zoll Netbook
(Intel Atom N280 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD, Intel GMA 950, XP Home)
Has anybody experience using WinTest on this special Asus Netbook?
I want to use this netbook on /P and /M activations in the future.

More information regarding the Netbook on the following link:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002FGT558/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=pc

73 Mirko, DJ1AA (still using WIN-Test 3.26.0)