[WT-support] Software lockout for bandchange ?

Winfried Kriegl DK9IP dk9ip at dk9ip.de
Mon Aug 3 13:48:21 CEST 2009

Hi Bob,

thanks for the info. I expected that answer...

In our M/2 environment it happened already twice that the MULT-OP clicked a spot on the
RUN-station´s band. This can happen easily when a lot of spots are shifting through the
window.

I think I´ll make a hardware lockout by interpreting the band data information of the two
K3 transceivers.

Thanks for your help, you must be very busy answering a lot of requests on the WT-support
list...

73 Win DK9IP