[WT-support] Problems with running on K3

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 06:53:24 CEST 2009

I'm sure someone can figure this one out.

I've been using Logger32 for logging on my computer which runs on
WindowsXP.  No problem communicating between the K3 and the computer over  the last
six months since I got the K3.

I downloaded the Win Test trial version and as soon as the program boots up
 with the main contest screen the K3 locks up into xmit with a steady tone.
  As soon as I exit the program the xmit ceases and all is normal.  This
does not happen when the K3 is hooked up to Logger32 or when I run CT.

By the way, the printer port is NOT connected to the K3 when this  happens.
 I've looked over the literature and can't find out what's  up.  I'm not
the most computer savy person in the world, so maybe I'm  missing something.

Any ideas?

Bill KH7XS/K4XS
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!