[WT-support] CW-Message

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Apr 20 07:17:16 CEST 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Karl-Heinz - DL2FAG
<khk_gmail at thebat.net>wrote:

>  If I use the following message in the INS-Key_
>

>   $loggedcall tu $mycall $cr

First, in Win-Test (and CT), the standard configuration is to use the
[Insert] key to send the call and exchange, and to use the [Plus] key to
send the TU message, e.g.

    [F2] $RST$ZONE
[Insert] $LOGGEDCALL $QSOB4 $GUESSEXCH $F2
  [Plus] $CORRECT TU $MYCALL $CR

If you always want to send the other station's call to complete a QSO (not a
good idea IMHO, use $CORRECT instead), you could use

  [Plus] $PREVCALL TU $MYCALL $CR

The $CR is executed first, so that puts the cursor on a blank line, so
$LOGGEDCALL is blank and that is why you can't use it with $CR as you might
think.

You may need to type the text command CORRECT to enable the $CORRECT macro.
 There is also the SMARTCORRECT and NOCORRECT commands.  See this page in
the Win-Test Wiki
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Correction>for an
explanation