[WT-support] RSGB 6m contest

Andy Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Thu Apr 16 19:01:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

Last weekend I took part in the RSGB 1st 50MHz contest. Unfortunately I
found that although Win-Test does include some 6m contests in the list of
VHF contests this apparently was not amongst them. The scoring system is
1pt/Km with multipliers for Countries, area code (two letters) and Locator.
Can anyone please tell me if any of the generic or other contests have this
function? If not is there any chance that they could have?

I have not done any VHF contesting for years and then it was 2m but it seems
that VHF contest logs ( I tried a few) have not advanced much. If possible
for the 2nd 50 MHz contest I would much prefer to use Win-Test.

73

Andy G3SVD