[WT-support] program freezing

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Apr 15 04:36:58 CEST 2009

You could try opening it from the command line, and select a new WTB file:

WT newfilename

Or, if that doesn't help, reset everything by renaming your WT.INI file,
then start Win-Test.  This will create a new WT.INI file and you'll have to
retype your registration code.

If you look in Windows Task Manager (press [Ctrl]-[Shift]-[Escape]), does
wt.exe appear to be in a loop (CPU = 99%) when it is "hung"?