[WT-support] Win-Test support for Holyland Contest ?

Mirko Holte dj1aa at web.de
Tue Apr 7 21:11:28 CEST 2009

Hello Win-Test team,

is there a chance to use Win-test for the
Holyland Contest this year on in the future ?

Every year I have to look for an other program.
I like the Wint-test very much, but up to now there
is no contest defined for this very interesting
24 hours contest, every April.

By the way:
-----------
The following link showes the results from 2008 and
the rules for 2009 as well.

   http://www.iarc.org/wp-content/uploads/awards/HC_2008_2009.pdf

I suggest, if there is a possibility to integrate
this contest, it would be very fine. Thanks in advance
and thanks for all your good work in the past. Hope
that you can keep the level up.

Best regards

Mirko, DJ1AA

* Win-Test forever *