[WT-support] Serial number problem in WPX SSB

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Fri Apr 3 17:13:55 CEST 2009

Hi all...W-T did an excellent job for us as always...but on Sunday the 10m
Run station encountered a problem with serial numbers..some how the radio
shifted to 15m and a qso was made on the station...it was supposed to be on
10m, but the line was logged on 15m...we went in and edited the qso to make
it a dupe on 15m...changed the radio back to 10m, and lo and behold, the qso
number remained on the 15m count instead of reverting back to the 10m
count...no real problem, we just gave out that number...it kinda made us
look like we had a tremendous 10m qso count....it was now reading 530
instead of 160 qso's...

de Rick NQ4I