[WT-support] WPX M1

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Apr 2 19:55:43 CEST 2009

Bernard,

It seems the omission was discovered after the magazine went to press.  They
corrected this online and in the WPX FAQ<http://www.cqwpx.com/rules_faq.htm>
:

*Can I use different serial numbers on each band?*

Single operators must begin with serial number 001 and continue in sequence
for all QSOs regardless of band.

Multi-op stations must begin with serial number 001 on each band.

The rules printed in the magazine are not clear about multi-single.  For
2009, multi-single stations may use serial numbers per band or across all
bands. The Cabrillo log file MUST show the actual serial number sent to the
other station.