[WT-support] DXpedition mode

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Tue Sep 30 19:44:09 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I have just returned from the Isle of Jura (EU-008 as MS0SCG) where we
had a great week with over 6000 QSO's in the log.  We ran wintest on 6
computers in dxpedition mode.
A couple of observations from that time.  It seems that you can only run
either a HF plus 50MHz station or a VHF one.  As we were running all
bands up to 144MHz, this proved difficult and I ended up just leaving
the VHF station off the network.
The same happened with the RTTY station even though I chose 'all modes'
when starting the log.
It may well be that I did not understand something correctly but I would
appreciate any comments or suggestions for next time.

Many thanks

Ian

--

Ian J Maude, G0VGS