[WT-support] Edit time, file order

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Sep 29 09:24:45 CEST 2008

Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> I worked three stations in CQWW RTTY with other software then just
> added at the end of my WINTEST log today.  Then I edited the time and
> date using WINTEST.  The three stations Iworked  and edited still
> appear at the END of my log.  The txt file shows  the correct date and
> time, is it OK that they are out of order in the cabrillo and txt file

Hi -

Here is an easy trick:

1. Close your log
2. Backup your current to a different name (just in case, for safety reason)
2. Menu "File | Merge logs..."
3. Click Add, select your log, then click OK

As there is only a single log in the selection, it won't be merged by
anything else but anyway all the QSO of your log will be sorted by
date/time. This is a special feature of the "Merge log..." command! :)

HTH

Olivier / f5mzn