[WT-support] [SPAM]Re: FT2000

Bob Purves bobpurves at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 26 18:23:09 CEST 2008

Many thanks for the reply Bob.

I think I have found the problem. The lead I am using is only 3 wire, earth,
trans & receive wired straight. Reading the 2000 handbook it has RTS & CTS
etc unlike other Yaesu rigs. I therefore presume I should wire through the
other 2 connections. Someone also said if I strapped together the 2 at the
rig end it would do the same thing. I am getting seemingly conflicting
advice. Can you set me right?

Kind regards

73's  Bob GM4IKT