[WT-support] FT2000

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Sep 23 05:02:36 CEST 2008

It could be a faulty USB to serial converter.

Or, is the FT-2000 in "Memory tune" mode?  Do you see the "MR" or "MT" icon
under FT-2000's frequency display?  If so, press the [V/M] button to restore
VFO mode.

Win-Test reads VFO A, which may not be what you see on the FT-2000 display
if you are in memory tune mode.  See the note at the bottom page 98 in the
manual (attached).

If that's not it, did your press the [Configure...] button next to the COM
port in the Win-Test SETUP menu, then press the [Use FT-2000 default
settings] button?

Also, does Win-Test update VFO B's frequency OK at the top of the Band Map?