[WT-support] R: Windows Dx-Cluster-Monitor and DX-Spots

Weisz László lweisz at tmkatig.tolna.net
Mon Sep 22 10:37:37 CEST 2008

Yes it means the Huawei HSDPA modem and I know these could cause
problems but in this case with "normal" internet I have the same
problem.
In this case it is caused by XP but I don't know a method to find the
faulty "security software"  you mentioned earlier. We couldn't find any
program which use the same port as WT.

73 Lacy ha3nu