[WT-support] Focus automatic the secondary Radio.

Danny Horvat E73M at E73M.com
Mon Sep 22 16:41:18 CEST 2008

CT1BOH wrote:

When I was discussing SO2R specs with F5MZN, the automatic focus was
dropped, and out of the discussion we have the two options that are
supported today - Shift and Caps Loc bind, with footswitch control.

Use pin 14 and GND on pin 25 of the LPT port on EZMASTER but it does not do
the same what shift and caps lock does (focus on secondary radio). It just
TX on Radio2.

 Does anybody use this option (the second footswitch binds to the secondary
radio) and Ezmaster succesfuly??

Thanks,

Danny, E73M (ex T93M)

  _____