[WT-support] W-T and AFSK

Lup S. DJ7SW dj7sw at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 09:59:45 CEST 2008

TNX for the hint Werner.....
But no change in behavior. I defined a bandplan without RTTY and one with RTTY over the full band: no change, after a band change with Alt 1/2 i am in RTTY LSB again. I tried to define other modes, but MMTTY will not load without digital or RTTY definition. What about a PSK31 contest?
That means i cant use my new notebook with WT in RTTY AFSK. It has no LPT or (real) COM Ports.
MTTY alone can do the job even without extra PTT-Line and with a very simple interface consisting of two audiotransformers only.

73

Lup, DJ7SW
mailto:dj7sw at yahoo.com