[WT-support] DX-Cluster Window

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Sep 17 11:53:59 CEST 2008

Hi Jan-Eric et al.

Jan-Eric Rehn a écrit :

> Everyone had almost the same answer, but noone was solving my problem...

(snip)

> Now I went back to my "big" computer. I did an uninstall of Win-Test 3.21.0
> and downloaded version 3.22.0, installed that version and used EXACTLY the
> same configuration for Win-Test and wtDxTelnet.

Check the broadcast address you're using in both WT and WtDxTelnet.

1/ If you're using ONE computer (which looks to be the case), you must
use 127.255.255.255 as broadcast address on both application.

2/ If you use several networked computers, you must use a broadcast
address covering the network addresses. It is usually somthing like
192.168.0.255 or 192.168.x.255, depending on your local network plan.

In all cases the brodcast address must be the same in both applications,
and obviously, the port number too...

FYI, the following doc page is more detailed :

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Telnet