[WT-support] How can I show the frequency of the Mult stn to the Run stn and in the bandmap

Jan-Eric Rehn jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Tue Sep 16 04:36:48 CEST 2008

Hello,

Is it possible to set the frequency of the Multiplier station in a networked
Multi-One setup, allthough the Multiplier station isn't rig controlled? If
I'm using the Bandmap, it seems that it's centered on the lower band edge
and then you can't see the whole CW section of the band f. i., unless you
have a VERY big computer screen... You have no chance to see the DX tips
higher up in the band.

It would also be nice to show the Run stn what frequency you are using at
the moment, so he could pass new multipliers to that frequency.

I'm sorry if I have missed that info somewhere in the FAQ:s, manuals or in
the Mailing List archives. I 've been searching...

Or - do we have tu buy a new radio??? HI

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Vanity calls: 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer at contesting.com - sm3cer at ssa.se
Skype: janericrehn
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SK3W - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000, 2002 and 2006

Jag använder gratisversionen av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
 9230 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
 Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis SPAMfighter här: http://www.spamfighter.com/lsv