[WT-support] How can I show the frequency of the Mult stn totheRun stn and in the bandmap

Jan-Eric Rehn jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Wed Sep 17 03:46:21 CEST 2008

Hello again,

I've played some hours again today with Win-Test.

I can't get the bandmap to react at all if I type a frequency in the
callsign area. Nothing happens with the Bandmap. It still have the lower
band edge as the center frequency.

I must do something wrong anyway - I feel stupid...

Any other hints or tips???

73 de Jan, SM3CER