[WT-support] Friend.ini file

AC0W ac0w at charter.net
Sat Sep 6 02:55:53 CEST 2008

Bob,

Actually this is very useful feature, to help you remember someone's name in
the middle of the contest when you aren't as sharp as you normally are.  I
would not use the file your message has the link to, especially since it has
some bad information and it has names of people I don't know so I don't
need.

I have created my own Friend file of people I know in Excel. I then have an
easy way to create the Friend file for N1MM, and Writelog from that one
Excel file.  The little information below helped me finally find the
information in the Win-Test Help file to tell me how to now make my own
Friend file for Win-Test.

When I just tried it, worked great. Thanks for pointing out how to do this.

Bill
AC0W

  _____