[WT-support] SO2R SSB with DXD and Soundcard Interface

Colin Jenkins (KU5B) tornadochaser215 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 15:30:25 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get the soundcard interface (built exactly as shown in the
documentation) and the DX Doubler to play nicely but haven't figured out how
to even integrate one with the other. The DXD works flawlessly (Tnx to K7GK)
with switching audio and integrating with the scenarios, so doing CW SO2R
isn't a problem. The problem lies in the fact that I have no real idea how
to hook the soundcard interface into the DXD to even test it. The headset
mic and phones plug straight into the DXD meaning there is no need for an
AD-1 adapter for the interface to plug into. I've tried many different
setups trying to get around the use of the AD-1 since there is a cable that
connects to the 8pin mic plug on the front of each radio from the DXD. For
what it's worth, I'm using a FT-1000MP Field and FT-920. Anyone have any
ideas on how I can configure this setup?

Thanks,
Colin KU5B

It has removed 499 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: