[WT-support] Minor feature requests: use the "|" character in reports instead of "!", generate stats via WRITELOG

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Wed Oct 29 23:11:58 CET 2008

Thanks Bob:) And great idea to make this consistent and furthermore to have one text file produced with all the stuff than can be copypasted as text. In that case this also would include Summary Sheet!

But there is one thing that I dare to bring up again now as you started this thread:) What bothers me a lot is that I cannot copy paste the rate sheet into 3830 window as it is too wide. I always have to go through the painful process of deleting some 3 or so spaces on every line item. As long as guys like OH2UA or N5TJ don't make 5 or 6 digit QSO numbers in one hour (I would not bet against it though) it would be really nice to cut out some of those extra spaces to make this better to handle. Could you do this while you get on the separation signs already?

73
tonno