[WT-support] Minor feature requests: use the "|" character in reports instead of "!", generate stats via WRITELOG

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 29 22:45:54 CET 2008

See ES5TV's nice post about CQ WW SSB
here<http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/3830/2008-10/msg01601.html>
.

At the bottom note how the first three Win-Test statistics reports use the
exclamation point (!) for vertical lines, but the last one uses the vertical
bar (|).

Exclamation points look like shouting. :-)  The vertical bar looks a lot
nicer I think.  Can they be made consistent?  I think I suggested this once,
but the reply was that Open Office would accept the "!" as a separator, so
you could paste, but not all spreadsheet programs recognize the "!" as a
column separator.

It would be nice if the WRITELOG menu would have options to produce these
reports, instead of having to go to three separate windows, right click,
copy as text, paste into notepad, and save.  The file names could be

logname.brk
logname.con
logname.zon
logname.mul

or Win-Test could combine all reports into one file

logname.brk

in the order shown, with an option to select the separator character (blank,