[WT-support] TO5DX, TO8Z, TO4X not scoring correctly

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:02:42 CET 2008

Hi,
no problem at all here, 9A1P used always the last version of data files,
downloaded b4 the contest from AD1C country files page.

B4 the contest, do this:
1. download CTY.zip file from AD1C
2. download master.dta from K5ZD
3. download VE3NEA master editor
4. add NG3K CQWW SSB/CW ann. into VE3NEA master editor, create new update
master.dta ... scp...files
5. copy all this files into WT directory.
6. Use CTY_WT_MOD file (country files menu into WT) reload the log.
7. READ THE MANUAL!!!!!!!

Have fun with nice peace of software and try to Win the contest,

73 de Patrik,9A5CW - 9A1P team

p.s. congrats to TM6M WT users for superb CQWW SSB score -water and WT helps
a lot ;)

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin