[WT-support] Splits on 40

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Tue Oct 28 02:21:52 CET 2008

I just finished testing a FT-990 which of course has two vfos but not a main
and a sub vfo.

With the radio set to NO split to start:
First split spot clicked on worked.  VFO A on the dx transmit freq, VFO B on
my transmit freq and the radio is showing the vfo of the dx transmit
frequency.
Second split spot clicked on worked BUT...the radio shows MY transmit freq
so I cannot listen to the DX transmit freq unless I swap the vfos.

I hope this helps the effort.

So....there is most certainly something specific to Yaesu radios.