[WT-support] editing country files

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 00:00:59 CET 2008

Hi Bob

  Revised  my initial version was 3:11 am running 3:16 but if it's not functional  till 3.21,  that's a moot point.
I did the  select. options/ data files/ country files... and downloaded cty.dat 2008:10:27 after download was prompted to reload file did that and did the up date data files when It restarted... I downloaded all three  just for giggles :( and restatrd the log .. IT still it dose not recognize the TO4 or the TO8 contacts on any band. ADIC's release in his history clearly covers the placement of FG and  FM  .. but WT is not seeing this.. it picked up all the other changes MO0 and the like  ???

   Guess I can upgrade my version to 3:23 and hope for the best ?

73' Wayne W3EA

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:22:28 -0700From: n6tv at arrl.netTo: support at win-test.comSubject: Re: [WT-support] editing country filesWell, in Win-Test 3.11 the CTYFILE command doesn't work.  This was added in version 3.21.  Instead, select, Options | Data Files | Country files ...You can also get a much more up-to-date version of Win-Test from http://download.win-test.com (3.23 is current).See http://download.win-test.com/nightly/release.txt for a list of all the things added / fixed in the newer releases.73,Bob, N6TV