[WT-support] editing country files

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 27 23:22:28 CET 2008

Well, in Win-Test 3.11 the CTYFILE command doesn't work.  This was added in
version 3.21.

Instead, select, Options | Data Files | Country files ...

You can also get a much more up-to-date version of Win-Test from
http://download.win-test.com (3.23 is current).

See http://download.win-test.com/nightly/release.txt for a list of all the
things added / fixed in the newer releases.