[WT-support] Single-band entries with other-band QSOs

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Oct 27 21:21:18 CET 2008

I agree with Bob that when you select the CONTEST.

Maybe when you select a category that allows you a single band entry, a
prompt to select the band you will want to send the log for, BUT allows you
to work stations in the other bands, and the send as check log (all in the
same cabrillo file

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W