[WT-support] DVK with Microkeyer

Andrew O'Brien andrewobrie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 00:41:01 CET 2008

Hold the presses, it works!

I now have Win-test AND my Microkey doing DVK.  Within Win-test I can either
use the F Keys on my keyboard to execute the audio files OR I can use the
"RTTY Radio" window in Wintest and click on F1 etc .  Slick.  I am using the
setting within Wintest that allows you to choose the microkeyer DVK .

Andy K3UK

--
Andy K3UK