[WT-support] MK2R stopped switching

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 15 02:11:36 CEST 2008

Tom,
I need much more information to diagnose this, including screen shots of the
Win-Test configuration and relevant microHAM configuration windows.  Is the
green check box visible or is it a yellow X?

Press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-PrintScreen to copy any highlighted screen to the
Windows clipboard, then paste the images into Paint and save as a PNG
(portable network graphics) file.

I assume you've already tried cold boot of the PC, then power up the MK2R,
in that order.

Are you using an LPT line between PC and MK2R to do the A/B radio switching
or are you using microHAM control protocol?  Does the WinKey work?

I guess it's possible your MK2R is busted.  The only way to tell is to swap
the two of them and see if the problem moves from one station to the other,
leaving everything else as it is.