[WT-support] Rig switches to CW

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 12 10:05:16 CEST 2008

Bob,

I think I have found the problem of the cluster spots, sending the radio into a wrong mode. The mode of a spot is set when the spot is received, so changing the bandplan and immediately testing that out made no difference becaude the old cluster spots were still active. This morning it works fine also on 40 meters, just like yesterday when the 20 meter spots worked fine after about an hour.

73 's Steef PA2A