[WT-support] Rig switches to CW

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 11 22:42:15 CEST 2008

Bob,

I use version 3.21 in DX-pedition mode MM all modes low power.CW goes from 14100 to 14070, RTTY from 14070 to 14100 and SSB from 14100 to 350. The rig is a K3 with a DigiKeyer with firmware 7.1.5. COM 5 and 6 supply the CAT and FSK. Speed is 4800 8N1.

Most cluster spots put the rig into CW. Only spots containing RTTY or SSB put the rig into the right mode.

It is difficult to put the rig into RTTY with CTRL-F1. I have to press CTRL-F1 a few times quick after each other to get to RTTY.

I would like to change only the frequency by clicking on a cluster spot, and not the mode.

73 's Steef PA2A