[WT-support] CW to SSB mode change problem

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Sun Oct 12 06:36:32 CEST 2008

Thanks Rick....I am certainly happy to know that it is just not something specific to my installation.
I guess we can get used to maybe loading F6 with "Is this freq in use" and pressing that when we are doing a mixed mode contest and are moving back to ssb from cw.  Better than calling cq (F1) without asking first.