[WT-support] WT 3.22.0 is out

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 7 22:02:27 CEST 2008

Harry,

   1. On the problem computer, start Win-Test and open the problem log
   2. In the callsign field, type REOPEN [Enter]
   3. In the contest configuration screen, you'll probably see that "MODE"
   is set to "PHONE".  Change it to "MIXED".
   4. Press [OK]
   5. CW messages should then be programmable via the MSGS text command, or
   via Options | CW | Modify standard messages ...