[WT-support] FT1000D not tracking

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Sun Oct 5 23:32:23 CEST 2008

Ok guys, I have done everything I can think of.
I know it is not the computer.....I have tried 4 of them with the same result.
There has got to be something I am missing but what is it?

Let me note that I am just using the latest demo version at this point just in an attempt to set up 7 stations and get them going before doing the total transition.

To recap:
Radio is an FT-1000D.
I can click on spots and the radio goes to that frequency.
I can type in a frequency and the radio goes to that frequency.
Everything works but the computer just does not seem to be accepting data that the radio is sending.  It is acting as if it is a one-way line of communication.
Computer talks to the radio and the radio does what it is told but the computer will not do what the radio is telling it to do.

Bob NX5M