[WT-support] DXpedition mode

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Wed Oct 1 09:48:21 CEST 2008

Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Ian Maude <ian at gb7mbc.net
> <mailto:ian at gb7mbc.net>> wrote:
>
>     The same happened with the RTTY station even though I chose 'all
>     modes'
>     when starting the log.
>

> Ian,
>
> I don't understand this part of your qustion.  Are you saying tha
> Win-Test would not work properly if there were RTTY and non-RTTY
> stations on the same network, even though all logs were configured as
> "All Mode" DXpedition logs?  Were you trying to use the RTTY station
> on the VHF bands?
I was rather tired when I wrote the mail Bob so my apologies for not
explaining fully.  All the stations were running the same version of
Win-Test.  For all stations I selected dxpedition multi-multi and 'all
modes'.  I could happily put the rtty station on the Win-Test network
(unlike the 2m station) and run it up with MMTTY but I could *not* edit
the macros as the RTTY menu entry was greyed out.  As I say, it could be
my fault but it worked ok in single mode off the Win-Test network.

73 Ian

--

Ian J Maude, G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC DX Cluster