[WT-support] Problem with MK2R+ Voice codec

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Wed Nov 26 07:43:26 CET 2008

its look like some other devices or program on PC is changing
to default audio devices.....this not a bug in router
i had simular problems with recording software
you have to look into windows which running programs (also in backround)
are using sound card of your pc and then change the settings in this one
or dísable it!

73
de OE1EMS
Braco