[WT-support] Import M/S log

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 26 00:08:51 CET 2008

2008/11/25 I4UFH HRS <i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com>

> i download the last nigtly WT-dev, and importing an M/S cabrillo file now
> the cabrillo flag 0/1
> is imported fine as R and M, EXCLUDING the first QSO !!!
>
> I had a log that start with a M QSO, not R QSO and this first QSO is
> imported as R2 !!

Yes, I see that problem too.

> The WT 3.24 - dev is named 4.0 alpha and when i start it it doesn'
> recognize the register code
> and start in demo mode, in this way i cannot create a cabrillo no more that
> 50 qso ...

You must have unzipped it into a new directory.  Just put wt_dev.exe into
the *same* directory as Win-Test (e.g. C:\Program Files\Win-Test\) and you
won't have to register it.  It will use the same wt.ini file and will let
you load all the QSOs.

See http://download.win-test.com/nightly/#_READ_ME_#.TXT