[WT-support] Import M/S log

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Tue Nov 25 23:38:06 CET 2008

Hi Larry,

i download the last nigtly WT-dev, and importing an M/S cabrillo file now the cabrillo flag 0/1
is imported fine as R and M, EXCLUDING the first QSO !!!

I had a log that start with a M QSO, not R QSO and this first QSO is imported as R2 !!

The WT 3.24 - dev is named 4.0 alpha and when i start it it doesn' recognize the register code
and start in demo mode, in this way i cannot create a cabrillo no more that 50 qso ...

I had tried to register again , but no luck ..

Any different register code ? or any hint ?

Thank's

Fabio I4UFH