[WT-support] Feature request for SO2R CW

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Tue Nov 25 23:39:20 CET 2008

Hi guys!

Maybe I'm already too late for coming CQWW CW, but I feel that this
feature would be useful also later on.

So I like to use those $FREQS / $PREQP macros on CW. Normally I have
F6 programmed as "NOW PSE QSY $FREQS"

But frequency of 2nd radio is read at the beginning of the message, so
normally if doing S/P with 2nd radio, you don't have QRG ready when
starting to send this message. So I'd like it to work in a way that
frequency is read when everything else is sent and it's time to send
the QRG.

I also tried that if I program F6 to be like "NW PSE QSY $MSG6" and on
extra message 6 I put only "$FREQS", but it didn't help either. This
way it may be easier to implement and works just as well.

73 de Toni, OH2UA (@CU2X)