[WT-support] SO2R and LPT - next attempt

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Tue Nov 25 16:31:56 CET 2008

Hi Mike,

yes, I know this way but I would like make it automatically. It means my
controller knows which radio has the focus and leads the CW-Signal from
the paddle to this radio. But I believe for such control delivers WT to
the LPT not enough informations.

It is not easy and error-prone at the second day of the contest to
decide R1 or R2, manual switch ([*]) necessary or not if you want send
simple "cfm" back to "14?".

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY