[WT-support] LZ DX dtb

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Sun Nov 23 23:13:31 CET 2008

Hi Larry,
LZDX.DTB is ignored by WT (the program loads master.scp only during startup
- no HF.DTB loads!)

LZ_DX.DTB is taken into account (it shortly appears in the pop-up after
HF.DTB loads) but clearly does nothing on a fresh log.

All info I found (a readme of Jan 2007 where the architecture of specific
DBs is described and the wiki) suggests LZ_DX and not LZDX to be used.

73 N