[WT-support] IC7700/IC7800 VFO B

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Nov 23 07:20:04 CET 2008

My understanding, Tim, is that software can issue a command to the radio
to read either VFO-A or VFO-B.  However, there is no command in the ICOM
protocol that software can issue to tell whether the radio is in split
mode or not.

If software alone controls split mode (i.e. keep your hands off the
radio buttons), then software can independently keep track of whether IT
put the radio into split or transceive mode.  That's how CT does it I
believe.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us