[WT-support] Lost contest file

Hermann Stein hb9crv at eblcom.ch
Tue Nov 18 09:48:40 CET 2008

Hello Tom, K5RC,
Congratulations to your new laptop ASUS eee.
I would like to get into contact with you because we have a problem with
the Asus eee notebook at our contest location on Flores, CU8, Azores
island. Installation of a LINDY USB/Parallel Convertor cable failed
because the ASUS eee doesn't recognize the new hardware. Any idea
where one get the missing driver?
TNX for the help and best 73's

Hermann, HB9CRV / CT3FN