[WT-support] Wt problem with Cabrillo file

Dave Sharred g3nkc at ultradx.com
Tue Nov 18 08:01:54 CET 2008

Morning Jim and Bob

Thanks for the comments.

I guess that I have forgotten the old CT command of WRITELOG ; and just
checked the drop down box to produce the output I needed.

It sounds like there is good reasoning for doing things this way.

It was definitely a senior moment on my side - I was under pressure to
finish log checking this side, before a family holiday !

I guess I won't forget this lesson in a hurry !!

73

Dave
G3NKC