[WT-support] key redefine not working

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Nov 9 23:58:41 CET 2008

2008/11/8 K5MR <taylor at texband.net>

>  I am not able to get the key redefine feature to work in WT version 3.23.
>   Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

No, it works fine.  Chances are good you are pressing the keys in the wrong
order.  If you want to use a key like [\] (backslash) to swap radios instead
of [*], you do not "redefine the [*]", as that would remove the function.
 You redefine the [\] so that it does the same thing as the [*].

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Redefine_keyboard_keys and
follow of the four steps.

If you still can't get it to work, please send a screen shot or explain what
you are trying to do.