[WT-support] redefine keys

Ulf, DL5AXX dl5axx at ehrlich-family.de
Sun Nov 9 21:48:52 CET 2008

Hello Bob and Larry,

the issues are still there.

Bob,
yes ist a notebook.
After activating NumLock swapping the radios with the
numeric '*' workes until I redefine this key to any other.
After redefining no one of the keys swaps the radio!

Larry,
If I redefine the numbers, to get Shift+1 as 1 in the
secondary radio window, it does works only at the primary
radio window. I can press 1 or Shift+1 and both keystrokes
results in a 1. But it doesn't workes in the secondary radio
window.

73 Ulf, DL5AXX

Wilson, N6TV
> Gesendet: Montag, 3. November 2008 05:09
> An: support at win-test.com
> Betreff: Re: [WT-support] redefine keys
>
> Ulf,
>
> Please send a screen shot of your RedefineKeys window
> (DEFINEKEYS, Ctrl-Atl-Shit-PrintScreen, Paste image into
> Email or Paint program).
>
> If this is on a laptop, you may need to press NumLock key
> first to activate the numeric keypad when redefining a the

> "*" key on the numeric keypad to be something else.
>
> Both keys should continue to work after remapping.
Shift-"*"
> is not the same as Numeric Keyboard Asterisk.
>
> 73,
> Bob, N6TV
>

> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Ulf, DL5AXX
> <dl5axx at ehrlich-family.de> wrote:
>

> 	Hello,
>
> 	I wanted to redefine the '*' on the numeric keypad
for swap
> 	the radios to the '#'-key to prevent from switching
NumLock
> 	on at a notebook keyboard. After redefining the
numeric-'*'
> 	the original doesn't works anymore (as expected) but
the new
> 	one also doesn't swaps the radios. Trying to
redefine other
> 	keys works but not the numeric-'*'. Any hints?
>
> 	In advanced SO2R-mode with a german keyboard-layout
and
> 	switching to the second radio window with 'CapsLock'
doesn't
> 	accepts the numbers. If I switch to the english
keyboard, I
> 	can enter numbers in both log windows.
> 	Then I redefined 'Z' to 'Y' and vice versa to match
the
> 	german layout. This works only for the primary
window, while